In order to achieve the objectives of providing comprehensive and practical power systems training, different types of learning models and methodology have been put in place by AETI PS&C.
• Class room lectures for imparting formal, theoretical and technical knowledge.
• Case studies/Group discussions.
• Self learning techniques, computer based training Software etc.
• Practical hands-on training in corrective maintenance methods and techniques.
• Simulation techniques and on-the job training in Power Systems.
Structured In-Plant attachment to Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Plants that will successfully embed the theoretical knowledge.